Consultants Listed on Our Website
The consultants listed on this website have experience with the Pension claims process. These experts can provide information to guide the claimant through the maze of the claims process. Consultants help ensure a timely decision and avoid potential denials. The consultant’s job is to evaluate family income, family assets and potential conflicts with Medicaid and provide information on the best strategies to pursue to maximize a Pension award.
Situations Where a Veterans Benefits Consultant Should Be Used
- Where complexity or time constraints justify seeking out advice
- When submitting claims applications for nursing homes
- With applications where a single claimant will be abandoning the principal residence
- With applications where assets are gifted or converted to income to qualify for pension
- With applications that require estate and tax planning
- With applications that involve business ownership, farms, business and investment property and assets that are difficult to turn into cash
Maximum Annual Veterans Pension Rates (MAPR)
Note: Contact us to receive the updated figures for 2020.